Tuesday 31 March 2009

Pandora Hearts Promotion Material (Trailer)

Here's another one I managed to get my hands on. I forgot to mention on the last post, but these 2 promos are subbed. It ain't easy to come about! (especially for a noob like me whose trying to work his way up the bloggers food chain). And no one bothers to sub promos, I guess...

Here's the youtube link for better quality:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz8j0-zDdMY

Summary (again copied shamelessly from wikipedia T.T):

Oz Bezarius, heir to one of the duke houses, has just turned fifteen. His life is rich and carefree, darkened only by the constant absence of his father. At his coming-of-age ceremony, however, everything changes. For no reason that he can discern, he's cast into the prison known as the "Abyss", only to be saved by a "chain" known as Alice, the bloodstained black rabbit. The mystery there begins as Oz unravels the mystery behind Alice, the Abyss and the strange organization know as Pandora. The series features heavy references to Lewis Carroll's "Alice in Wonderland" and can be considered both fantasy and mystery.

Thoughts:

To be honest... This show sort of gives me the creeps... In a good way, if you know what I mean. I don't know much about it but the promo looks pretty exciting (but then again... That's the whole point of promos!). In addition, a sadistic and twisted version of Alice's Adventure in Wonderland sounds awesome to me. I'm sure most of you have watched the Disney version, if you don't remember have a read on wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_in_wonderland). Caution, it's a complete time-waster! But it'll refresh your memory.


Following this post, either tonight or tomorrow, I'll put up an update version of the Spring Season Anime 2009 and give you plenty of links with all the promo videos of the new shows (not subbed though, but you'll get the jist of it... It's not like they talk a lot in promos).

No comments:

Post a Comment